Kazbek polarized safety glasses are beautifully designed for style, protection, and comfort.
What other safety glasses are going to allow you talk about the NASA mirror technology used in your safety shades both at work and to the ladies on your time off?
Why buy an expensive pair of sunglasses with no real impact protection, when you can double your work glasses as your play glasses?
- Up your level of safety with ANSI/ISEA Z87.1+2015 for Eye & Head protection, Z87+ for high impact level standards, and military ballistic standard (MCEPS GL-PD-10-12
- NASA mirrored lens technology blocks infrared light on both ends of the visible light spectrum to reduce excess transmission and provide extraordinary visual clarity, particularly in bright light conditions.
- Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) adjustable nosepiece
- Anti-Scratch, Scratch-resistant lenses. Perfect for the guy who doesn’t take care of his gear like he should.
- Frame constructed of flexible, durable nylon composite for anti-slip characteristics
- UV 400 lenses block 99.9% of UVA/UVB/UVC rays