I’ve heard “cover the hole” way too many times on the rig floor, but with this Bad Ass Hole Cover /Rotary Table Skirt, you’re going to be happy to sling this baD boy over the open hole again and again, after EVERY SINGLE JOINT.
But this time, it won’t be some old rinky-dink hole cover from your Uncle’s vinyl seat repair shop. No, this bad boy is a heavy duty, super tough Bad Ass Work Gear product that you’ll be proud to carry onto the rig floor and show the boys whats up!
- Heavy Duty 18 oz. Vinyl – Made out of the same durable vinyl of our “oilfield famous” work bags, these rotary table skirts / hole covers are made to be tough.
- Dual Layer design for long lasting use – We beefed this baby up with two layers of 18oz vinyl! It might get dirty, but it’ll last longer than one your using now!
- One side is yellow for safety. One side is Black so it doesn’t look as dirty. – I think this is self explanatory.
- Adjustable Velcro strips to fit around the pipe and hold in place – Look, we all know the Velcro is going to get full of every grease at some point, but for now, it works.
- 5′ Overall Diameter with a 5″ hole in the center of this bad boy – That’s 5 foot wide boys. 5 foot.
I’ve never actually dropped something down the hole. We used a rotary table skirt / hole cover, my tools were tied off to me, and I made damn sure I didn’t drop anything. But stuff happens, and I’ve heard stories of fishing jobs from hell because someone dropped a wrench down hole. Millions of dollars later, all it would have took to stop that from happening was to properly protect your hole, and use Bad Ass Work Gear’s Rotary Table Skirt, or as we call it, the Bad Ass Hole Cover!